How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were testing the swear filter... :thatsodd

kids, kids...
 
Well I'm out. I hope to get these generic drivers working for the modem I want to put in my computer by tomorrow. So hopefully I'll be on my own computer again surfing the net. Anyways, Laterz everyone.
 
laters maniac
 
G'night maniac.:)(:thatsodd: )
 
They're testing, but that really doesn't make it okay. Oh well...
 
heh... i didn't say anything wrong, did i?
 
Did I download the wrong version of WinMX or something, I think it sucks.:mad: I haven't been able to d/l a single damn thing yet. Everything either is unexecutable, possibly contains a virus, or everyone who has that damn file I want is busy...:rolleyes:


Me and my bad luck...:p
 
I seem to be getting all the Initial D cars for NFS4...
I think I've gone Initial D crazy...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
heh... i didn't say anything wrong, did i?



Your post was the worst!:mad:



:reallyodd How could there be anything wrong with it? You wrote a member's name...:thatsodd: :p
 
Originally posted by Josh
Did I download the wrong version of WinMX or something, I think it sucks.:mad: I haven't been able to d/l a single damn thing yet. Everything either is unexecutable, possibly contains a virus, or everyone who has that damn file I want is busy...:rolleyes:


Me and my bad luck...:p

there are times when it won't work...
 
Maybe it has something to do with my connection?:rolleyes: I seriously need cable...
 
Originally posted by Josh




Your post was the worst!:mad:



:reallyodd How could there be anything wrong with it? You wrote a member's name...:thatsodd: :p

ì know... i was wondering if this classified as "member abuse" or something like that...

he gets on my nerves so bad... :mad:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Maybe it has something to do with my connection?:rolleyes: I seriously need cable...

it doesn't want to download anything for me either... maybe it's their servers?
 
Yay! I found a [Japanese accent]EG6[/Japanese accent] like the Initial D one for NFS4 that wasnt Riced out!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


it doesn't want to download anything for me either... maybe it's their servers?



Who knows?:p


I still have KaZaA and Morpheus installed if I get real desperate.:lol:
 
toonjag.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Yay! I found a [Japanese accent]EG6[/Japanese accent] like the Initial D one for NFS4 that wasnt Riced out!

oooh... Mista knows what an EG6 is...

do you know these?

EK4
EK9
EG8
EF8
EP4
DC2R
DC5R
 
I recognize them from TXRZ.
The EK's are Integras
The EG is a Civic
the EF...is a..CRX..
the EP i dont know
the DC's i dont know eather
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I recognize them from TXRZ.
The EK's are Integras
The EG is a Civic
the EF...is a..CRX..
the EP i dont know
the DC's i dont know eather

EK4- Civic Hatchback 96-00
EK9- Civic Type-R 96-00
EG8- Civic Sedan 92-95
EF8- CRX
EP- new Civic Type-R
DC2- Integra Type-R
DC5- RSX/Integra Type-R

not bad
 
well... i'm out for tonight... tired as hell... :sleep:

goodnight everyone
 
Lata PR.
 
i wonder if i would offend the guys if i put this in the game:
fnfcharger2.jpg
 
The 3D artist didn't really try hard...
 
Well not everyone has a killer machine to render 10,000 polygon cars :)
 
What the ****?:mad: I just went outside(where I very rarely park my cars because of **** like this) to get a pair of shoes out of my car, and I noticed someone had "written", "Love ya asshole," on my left rear passenger window.:rolleyes:


I put written in quoatations because it wasn't really written with anything, but rather smeared onto the glass by someone's finger.



Anyhoo, I think it's some girl down the street who I try running over everytime I see her outside.
 
:lol:
Sorry ta hear that Josh
 
:cool:



I'm seriously going to run her ass down next time.:mad: She usually just jumps onto the curb and runs into the nearest houses yard, but that won't stop me next time. Oh no, I'm jumpin' that ****ing curb and taking her ass out.:fdevil:
 
Stop missing here then! Geez.
 
...I'm hung over...
 
My friend hit her with my door once.:lol: I jokingly told him to swing the passenger door(S2000) open and try to hit her, and the dumb**** took me seriously, and actually hit her. Luckily, we were only going about 15mph, and it didn't hurt her. I still had to apologize to her though.:rolleyes:



The friend of mine's an idiot, really. Once we were driving my Dad's car, and I told him to open the door and hit a guy riding a bike, and I looked the other way, and the next thing I know we were like 10 feet from him, and the passenger door was wide open as could be.:rolleyes: Luckily he slammed it shut before he hit the man. We were going about 50mph that time.:eek: It probably would have killed the guy...:nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back