How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap? what's going on with my keyboard??? i didn't even get to type something and it sent my message!!!

:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
crap? what's going on with my keyboard??? i didn't even get to type something and it sent my message!!!

:reallyodd


Same thing happened to me the other day when PM'ing Stealth Viper.:thatsod: I was reading his PM, then I hit send reply(which SHOULD open a page so you can type a reply), and it just sent a blank ass PM to him...:lol:
 
*scratches butt* So have a missed anything in the past week?
 
NFS4 car list off the top of my head:
Aston Martin Vanquish,
Civic,
Viper RT/10
Datsun 240z
BMW 850CSI
BMW 318
Nissan Silvia S13, S14, S15
Nissan Skyline R32, R33, R34, Loctite,
Mazda RX7FC, FD.
Lambo Diablo, Merc, Countach
Mclaren F1 LM,
Chevy Corvette, Grandsport, C5-R.
Acura Integra Type R
Lan Evo 5,6,6 TME, 7.
Toyota Supra, 2000GT, Sprinter Trueno, Sprinter Levin
Ferrari F50, F40, 456M
Porsche 911
Nismo 400R

Way more I forgot :)
 
Originally posted by Josh



Same thing happened to me the other day when PM'ing Stealth Viper.:thatsod: I was reading his PM, then I hit send reply(which SHOULD open a page so you can type a reply), and it just sent a blank ass PM to him...:lol:

it's a conspiracy! the GTP servers are after us!!
 
nowonder im running so slow im d/ling Ulead Cool 3D v3.5 on i-mesh and i didnt even know :D i'll just let it finish
 
lata
 
aahahaha....56K users....i remember those days
 
hi Death
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
Josh did you get anymore pics of you s2k?


Yeah, like 15 or so...
 
Make that 18...
 
I am currently evicted out of my house, so I am on my Grandparents computer....

Stupid people redoing the hardwood floors!
 
I should have taken more before I sold it, dammit!:mad:
 
i'll take more pics of the 'lude than i did with the Integra, that's for sure!
 
I am doing fine other then the computer situation...

I start work on tuesday which really sucks, but I like money so I guess I should go work...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i'll take more pics of the 'lude than i did with the Integra, that's for sure!


Same here with the 'Lex.:) I already have like 5 or 6. I took 'em the day I bought it, while we were still at the previous owner's house.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back