How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I think i am off, It is too hard keeping up on a 56K.

I will cya guys tommorow... I think I am stuck on this computer for a couple days.

Cya
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Nothing much just found out that my monitor might die on me pretty soon.

Ive been leaving it on for the past 3 years almost on a nightly basis. :(

Yah but it has an auto "sleep" mode dosn't it?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Nothing much just found out that my monitor might die on me pretty soon.

Ive been leaving it on for the past 3 years almost on a nightly basis. :(

Ouch that sucks.
 
ok...
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


Yah but it has an auto "sleep" mode dosn't it?
Yeah but its still on. Well at least thats the way i look at it.
 
wee! Rossi won! Rossi won!
 
Well I'm out yall. I'll be here regularly like I was before now that I can surf the net on my own computer again. Laterz everyone.
 
Later man.
 
Noct you can get NFS4 now, its safe
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Noct you can get NFS4 now, its safe
k. cool.
 
lata viper
 
I need a user name and password?
 
yep, new thing so Mista doesn't get viruses from those not allowed (it's a select club)
 
Not Viruses, so i dont get unwanted users :)
 
woo! it's dead!
 
Yep.
 
director.gif
Er..helloooo....anybody here?
 
Nothing, just grooving to some music.
 
yeah, its too early here for that, i would wake my parents up
 
What time is it over there?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back