How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
[marquee] :gcar: [/marquee] Cool.
 
hey Noctural!
 
So whats been going on?
 
I'm going to bed

:sleep:

PR: horrible day - 2 hours on phone (best part of whole friggen day), 8 minutes of talking over the next 12 hours :cry: and she's gonna be gone tomorrow and saturday :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
 
Ahhh having a pool is great..
 
Originally posted by Zero
PATCH SOON!! /me spooges in pants

I want that MP5!!!:mad:
 
Why'ed you take JB's line?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Ahhh having a pool is great..

You left your bed???:eek:

Did the world just come to an end or something???


I got a pool, never use it.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Why'ed you take JB's line?

/me dont know
 
Originally posted by Zero


You left your bed???:eek:

Did the world just come to an end or something???


I got a pool, never use it.

:rotfl:

i don't have a pool... my bathtub doubles as a pool. :lol:
 
i've been thinking of starting an OLR series...

i don't know where to start it, though... here or on the GTF... :confused:

💡

here.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i've been thinking of starting an OLR series...

i don't know where to start it, though... here or on the GTF... :confused:

💡

here.

You, OLR? :lol:

Nah just kiddin, I'll race in it, unless i hate the car :p
 
the car? i've been thinking about a big series! with a selection of cars, under certain rules :)
 
oh.......ok
 
On Line Racing

since there's no way to do multiplayer racing, we simply race each other based on competitions, and base ourselves on the honesty of the people racing to get results
 
Sucks for you MistaX, you have been blocked, til tomorrow morning when i wake up

G'night all.
 
'night Zero
 
Laters man.
 
I wont say bye since he is already gone.
 
haya!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back