How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Zero
Man X you just woke up 2 hours ago, so shut up, I havent talked to my girl in over 15 hours so dont gimme that crap.


BTW VC is in a clan and he was playin Elim :lol:

He's all of a sudden in a clan? hmmm

What clan btw?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


91 Integra RS 2 door coupe...

rusted out, but still fun to drive!

Dented in right rear door, minor suspension damage (wreck)

fun as hell to drive :)
 
I figured out the Army game kinda sucks...
 
Originally posted by MistaX


He's all of a sudden in a clan? hmmm

What clan btw?

DMZ or something like that.
 
Originally posted by Zero


Dented in right rear door, minor suspension damage (wreck)

fun as hell to drive :)

i remember the one wheeled burnouts, the 3 hour drives to go nowhere...

it was all fun and games back then
 
:rotfl:

*sniff sniff* I smell Clan Battle *sniff sniff*
 
Hey everybody. Punk, I liked your photoshopped GTI.:thumbsup:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i remember the one wheeled burnouts, the 3 hour drives to go nowhere...

it was all fun and games back then

oh yeah still have those :)

X he's in [Skz]
 
Ill ask the leader about the battle. I am sure he wont decline the invitation. Zero, it is [SkZ] ;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Hey everybody. Punk, I liked your photoshopped GTI.:thumbsup:

thanks! i thought it was crappy as hell!
 
Bad memory.......
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:lol: I like the whole Audi conversion.;)

i wanted only the gas cap of the TT, but it wasn't on the pic... so i took the whole front instead...

it's not fitting properly, but it's a good start!
 
Oh well, it looks pretty good still. Yours is probably the best so far.
 
/me just make a new avatar..

bleh it needs work
 
PATCH SOON!! /me spooges in pants
 
that's pretty amateurish... :lol:
 
MistaX that avatar is funny. It is a controdictment but its still funny. :thatsodd:
 
Just cuz the majority of X[Clan] plays CS and only 4 of us play SOF2 doesnt make it a controdictment, I was in that elim game, we can take u.
 
Well, 6 of us play SOF2, just 2 of em I havent seen in a while.
x[Mercinary] who is the origenal person that got me on x, and x[silver], the leader.
 
Yeah Zero I bet that is what you think. I am a shotgunner. I odnt use automatics anymore. I am no good with them. We got a guy named Valek who would make MistaX look more like a pansy. (This time in a game) You saw me playing with automatics. You cant take me 1 on 1.
 
:eek:

I didnt know that
 
There, now my avatar is more readable.
 
Also, I am not talking about the n00b cannon. The real shotgun is what I am talking about.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Yeah Zero I bet that is what you think. I am a shotgunner. I odnt use automatics anymore. I am no good with them. We got a guy named Valek who would make MistaX look more like a pansy. (This time in a game) You saw me playing with automatics. You cant take me 1 on 1.

Um, shotguns arent useful when i shoot a 40mm grenade at you and you die :D
 
Yo!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back