How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Dude! We have more than 20 members! It's more like, like... 25!
Ah yes, I must have misread it.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Oh, and guess who's been PM-ing you again M5?

Not you, hopefully. :D
 
You better believe it!!
 
Huh?
 
I'm as clueless as noc.
 
Originally posted by Jpec07
I'm as clueless as noc.
Glad im not alone on this one.
 
that's still alot.
 
I've got 203 PM's.

Look what's going to be in the news tomorrow:

[marquee]:!:EXTRA!:!:EXTRA!:!:"I don't like Canada!":!:EXTRA!:!:EXTRA!:!:[/marquee]
 
I blame the Pope.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
I blame Snoop.
???Is Snoop bombing you with PM's? Cause if so theres something i can do about it. :janitor:
 
*sneeze*
 
I got azneez in my node. I godda look a-the lite. ACHOO!! I hate having to sneeze.
 
What's going on everyone?
 
Im going to take a shower im soo bored. :lol:
 
Well, Great Clips Style, nothing too important.
 
Like I said, I'm bored.
 
Whatever, guess i'm out all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back