How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but you still owe me money.
 
Shut up, you ....ummm.... person who sucks. Yeah thats it. Wooh!!
 
Originally posted by Brian P
Shut up, you ....ummm.... person who sucks. Yeah thats it. Wooh!!
:lol: :thatsodd: .
 
Originally posted by Brian P

Whats up wit dat, Noc Noc??

Whats up with that?
More like whats up with this....

Originally posted by Brian P


Sick, just sick.
?

:lol:
 
Hellos everyone! How's it goin'? :)
 
Hey there holland and GCstyle. :)
 
What's up guys?
 
Same here.
 
Eatin' Cheetos, sipping on Coke. Yumay. :D
 
Damn yall. Making me hungry now.
 
I can mail you a bag of Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles, Noc..... :lol:
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
I can mail you a bag of Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles, Noc..... :lol:
Damn ya... thats it. Im going to go make myself something right now. :lol:
 
Damn it's hot here! And I have to drive tomorrow... that's gonna suck!!! :(
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Damn it's hot here! And I have to drive tomorrow... that's gonna suck!!! :(
Don’t you have air conditioning?
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Damn it's hot here! And I have to drive tomorrow... that's gonna suck!!! :(

I have to work tomorrow in a kitchen, and there is no airco allowed there:(
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Don’t you have air conditioning?

Haha, no. Not in a car (I'm only 15) but I have karting practice tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow and this weekend.
 
That sucks MIH...
 
has anyone ever heard that gay song that Nelly does?
 
Oh, and guess who's been PM-ing you again M5?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I think we can get at least 20. That's only if every member responds once.

Dude! We have more than 20 members! It's more like, like... 25!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back