How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, as you wish...

don't pick on me again, however
 
Originally posted by MistaX
PR, I'm sick of your fuckin shit
Leave me the fuck alone.


Learn to take a ****ing joke.:rolleyes:




Learn to watch the way you speak here at GTPlanet, or else...:mad: This is your last warning.
 
S-Man, you here? If so, go to the beginners section, then the Money For Nothing room...
 
i registered on that thing, what do i do next?
 
Hmm, actually MistaX, you should be banned for 24 hours(according to the new policy). Pako warned you for the middle finger in your sig, that's a freebe, warning 2 should be 24/hr banning, but I'll hook you up with one freebe. Do it again, and it's being recorded as warning 2...:o
 
Originally posted by Josh
S-Man, you here? If so, go to the beginners section, then the Money For Nothing room...
It says it's full.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i registered on that thing, what do i do next?


Yahoo? Go to the Pool section, then beginners, then go to the Money For Nothing room.:) Once you guys are there I'll invite you to a private game. One can play, the other can watch.:D
 
Full? Damn, I'll try another room...
 
me too... says it's full... i want to kick your asses!
 
or watch, and kick the winner's ass! :D
 
Beginner, Eclipse...also post your names here...
 
PR1234562002... soo stupid!
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Where can I sign up at?


Just sign up at yahoo.:p
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
PR1234562002... soo stupid!


Indeed.:p


Maniac, we've started without ya.:D Once you get registered, post your name and we'll invite you to a game.;)
 
Originally posted by Josh



Indeed.:p


Maniac, we've started without ya.:D Once you get registered, post your name and we'll invite you to a game.;)

gamin_freak69
 
Hey hey hey, I don't think anyone's here.:p We're all playin' pool.:)
 
Register a name on yahoo, and tell us your name if you wanna play.:)
 
nah, i'm right thanx. i'll just hang around here and DL off kazaa for a while. :)
 
Alrighty...:)
 
Man, we got all split up...:(
 
Hell if I know dude.:confused: We lost S-Man, then I accidentally closed the backgammon window.:nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back