How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was an online bowling or tennis game.:(
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hell if I know dude.:confused: We lost S-Man, then I accidentally closed the backgammon window.:nervous:
I accidentally closed both browsers, I had to get back in, the room was full, I finally got in and no one was there.:cry: I then went to the backgammon room and that's where I found viper and gt2 but not you.:p
 
I gave up...
 
Probably so...
 
I need 1000 posts. :(
 
(: .yeH
 
Hhhmmmm, i thought i double posted there.....
 
Someone talk!
 
How about i talk to myself then?
 
See ya
 
You people post too much. :D
 
And i don't post enough.
 
??? I'm not. :D

I'm just bored because no-one is talking in here. :(
 
Man, i should be doing my CV, not on the Internet! :o
 
Yikes! I have 1100 posts at the GTF. And i have only been registered there for just over a year.

Although it is a small number for most people here, it is big for me!
 
Ok, i'm outta here.

See ya'z.
 
Oh come on someone, get in here and talk 2 me
 
I'm not sure what'ill do so i guess ill talk to my self.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back