How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by blackngray
Blitzkrieg Bop
Hey ho, let's go Hey ho, let's go Hey ho, let's go Hey ho, let's go
They're forming in straight line They're going through a tight wind
The kids are losing their minds The Blitzkrieg Bop

They're piling in the back seat They're generating steam heat
Pulsating to the back beat The Blitzkrieg Bop

Hey ho, let's go Shoot'em in the back now What they want, I don't know
They're all reved up and ready to go

They're forming in straight line They're going through a tight wind
The kids are losing their minds The Blitzkrieg Bop

They're piling in the back seat They're generating steam heat
Pulsating to the back beat The Blitzkrieg Bop

Hey ho, let's go Shoot'em in the back now
What they want, I don't know They're all reved up and ready to go

They're forming in straight line They're going through a tight wind
The kids are losing their minds The Blitzkrieg Bop

They're piling in the back seat They're generating steam heat
Pulsating to the back beat The Blitzkrieg Bop

Hey ho, let's go Hey ho, let's go
Hey ho, let's go Hey ho, let's go

RAMONES kick as$

Hey that song is on Tony hawks 3
I own anyone on that game :D
 
Spider-man
Spiderman, Spiderman Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web any size Catches thieves just like flies
Look out, here comes the Spiderman

Is he strong? Listen Bud He's got radioactive blood
Can he swing from a thread ? Take a look overhead
Hey, there! There goes the Spiderman

In the chill of the night At the scene of a crime
Like a streak of light He arrives just in time

Spiderman, Spiderman Friendly neighborhood, Spiderman
Wealth and fame, he ignores Action is his reward
Look out, here comes the Spiderman

Spiderman, Spiderman Friendly neighborhood, Spiderman
Wealth and fame, he ignores Action is his reward
To him, life's a great big bang up Whenever there's a hang up
You'll find the Spiderman!
 
Yay blackngray... soon youll be at 200 posts!!
then you can stop posting so much garbage you ****ing post whore
 
Im gone now to do..................errrrrrrr hmmmmmmmm **** it im gonna go to sleep
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Yay blackngray... soon youll be at 200 posts!!
the you can stop posting so much garbage you ****ing post whore

:lol: yah only one more post.... :p
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Yay blackngray... soon youll be at 200 posts!!
then you can stop posting so much garbage you ****ing post whore

But this is HMRCWG "Postwhores Choice" what do you expect?
 
I dont whore in here, you dont either... why does this thread half to be filled with dickheads spamming like crazy??
if i hear one more " I need 200 posts " "100 to go" "99 to go" "98 to go" "97 to go " imma freak out
 
You know I didnt know what a postwhore was until I signed up at GTP. But I meant I mean this thread just encourages it, sure most people have a chat or something but allot of people just use it to whore
 
YAH!!! 200 posts!! :Party: :fez: now i'll shut up for everyones sake
 
sorry bout all that, i just thought since this was full of spam i could just spam here without pissing everyone off, but i guess was wrong, sorry.
 
you know that you cant... people have told you before that you are not allowed to
 
about to go to work...I AM SO ****ING tired
 
if it wasnt for my car i wouldnt work for ****
 
im going out for dinner now... bye everyone
(btw, go out an buy Ghost Recon, i am SO hooked)

bye bye
 
i had that game 2 weeks before it came out
 
I'm not, have to go eat lunch!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back