How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up?
 
nothing much, im real bored so i thought 'I know!!! i'll go here!!!"
 
Hey, lol for some reason whenever your'e in here, I am too.
 
i hate it when people post 2 seconds before i do.
 
Hey Peoples. I have 1 question: Is there a race-car in GT3 that takes both NA AND Turbo?
 
ffs i aint been on these forums in ages !
 
Originally posted by Jpec07
Hey Peoples. I have 1 question: Is there a race-car in GT3 that takes both NA AND Turbo?

Hm...I dont know, try making a thread it the GT3 forum.
 
So...uh....yeah?
 
Originally posted by blackngray
who here likes fezs?

What the heck are you talking about?
 
Originally posted by Bimmerkid44


Hm...I dont know, try making a thread it the GT3 forum.

Already did, it died before I posted it.
 
i know theres a car in GT3 that can take N/A and Turbo buti cant remember which one and if it was a racecar or not...
 
hello
do you suck or are you bald?
Choose
 
There are tons who can take both, but I don't know of any racers.
 
Originally posted by Jpec07


What the heck are you talking about?
a fez is that small red hat on the simly's head its red and has a little gold rope type thing on it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back