How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gone old school and am watching a game show called Match Game PM.
 
WAY higher post per day for you rumple, that's why.
 
you guys having a pool game again tonight, ehh maniac?
 
so, mine are way better quality
everytime i see you post its always
" I need morre posts" "1 post""2 Posts" "3 posts " and dumb ass retarded stuff like that...
post counts ****, its post QUALITY that matters dumb ass
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
so, mine are way better quality
everytime i see you post its always
" I need morre posts" "1 post""2 Posts" "3 posts " and dumb ass retarded stuff like that...
post counts ****, its post QUALITY that matters dumb ass
you want quality? then leave HMRCWG.
 
I think you need to read GCstyles thread "A special note to Rumble Strip Newcomers"... read it, seriously
 
i think this thread should be moved to the Test Forum or something so that ANY posts DO NOT count towards POST COUNTS.. that would really cut down on the amout of post whoring on GTP
 
no I'm not a newcomer, been here since 1/20/02.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
you guys having a pool game again tonight, ehh maniac?

I have no idea. I'm playin that dynomite game.
 
i see
 
yeah, why not? find josh and the others... :D
 
rf you want anti-Hmrcwg posters at you big cheese party, and i come a knockin you close the door and say YAAYYYY!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
yeah, why not? find josh and the others... :D

:thatsodd: Well I got gt2 but I'm not sure where the others are.
 
WTF are you trying to say

Im having a big cheese party and you came knocking at my door and say YAYYYY???
 
which room are we playing? we could always start wtih only the 3 of us... :confused:
 
aw well, im out the door you guys when august comes in 5 minutes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back