How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
in which room you guys are?
 
I'm by myself in Money For Nothing...
 
Gettin' beat by a god damn girl...again...:rolleyes:
 
get in Riverside blues with us, then! :lol:
 
Ah, to make things better...she's a 12 year old girl...:cry:
 
ouch! :D
 
Invite me and supercutie984, if she's there.;)
 
I know, that's ****ed up.:cry:


I was hoping she'd kick your ass.:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
I know, that's ****ed up.:cry:


I was hoping she'd kick your ass.:p

:rolleyes: Yeah like that would happen.
 
She cleared the ****ing table twice without allowing me to get one damn ball in.:reallyodd:eek: You've never been able to do that...:lol:
 
Seems as though I've been getting beat a lot by young girls lately...:thatsodd:



Let's see...there was supercutie, gamin_freak, gt_saleen, hmm...and a few others which I can't remember...:p
 
Anyhoo, I gotta go now.:) See you tomorrow.:p Maybe I'll be able to beat you in pool.:mad:
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin




LOL
Can i use that in my sig??




If you want to.;)
 
Cool. I challenge any of you to a game of pool later today. I have to go to bed right now, but I'll kick anyone's ass at pool even though I haven't played it on yahoo in a couple months.

They call me Massachusetts Slim.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Seems as though I've been getting beat a lot by young girls lately...:thatsodd:



Let's see...there was supercutie, pr1234562002, gt_saleen, hmm...and a few others which I can't remember...:p

:reallyodd Later Josh. You wont ever beat me at pool. 😈
 
Heh, I'm thinking of joining the American Poolplayers Association, but the bastards make you pay 20 bucks.

Good night, it's 3:42 AM.
 
Well I'm headin to bed. I need some sleep. :sleep: Laterz to anyone readin this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back