How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ed, can u help me find a good pic of a Nissan 240SX (not black)
 
silvia-top_big.jpg
 
I need stuntman goddamnit!!
 
Go to google, type in "Nissan 240SX (not black)" and I got this:

logo_sm.gif
 
Can't you find your own goddamn Nissan?

Mk240opn.jpg
 
that's not good enough for photoshopping

forget bout the 240SX now, I'm doing an impreza
 
Duh, the 240SX is a Silva S14.
 
Ok, hows this
THE SILVIA S14 IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS A 240SX
 
OIC, much clearer now :dunce:

well, i gotta go. laterz
 
:lol: Josh has three posts until he's at 10'000 :lol:
 
I'm leaving over the weakend. cyall later.
 
??? Humm???? So anyone home here?
 
ed99- look azt the post count
 

Attachments

  • ed99.jpg
    ed99.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 34
???
 
Hey Bird
 
pretty good thanks, i am on my day off today, so i am just having a lazy day watching kerrang tv, and on pc :)

watcha up to?
 
Work today at 5 for me. But till then nothing much.
 
im gonna play some Ghost Recon, maybe some tony hawk, go out wash my cars, and watch the simpsons... thats my plan for today
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back