How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u guys rteckon this is a good bike???
WarpDS3.jpg

cause i'm thinking of getting it
 
To be honest, I think it's somewhat on the ugly side.
 
Looks incomplete.
but the colors are ok
 
I wouldn't mind this one cause its got Hydraulic disc brakes
WarpDS1.jpg
 
I know but it will be at least $AUS1000+ which i am not planning on spending on a push bike!!!
 
Ooh, I have a Giant bike. Not as good as those, but I don't go mountain biking.
 
i have a pacific with disk brakes amd shocks in front and rear
 
*fart*
 
im getting broadband in 3 weeks. now i gotta think of all those things i wanted to download but couldnt because of time restrictions.

too bad they keep shutting down all the mp3 download sites. im using winmx right now, but its a lot harder to find what u are looking for. (harder than audiogalaxy i mean).
 
i should be getting broadband this month sometime. i gotta think of all the things i was gonna download too. :)
 
u have a 99 viper acr
aston martin db7
lightning
and sl600

....but u dont have cable yet? i dont get it.
 
You guys are sick. I had a cough and you guys come out making nasty noises. :yuck::p
 
Originally posted by SaleenASL
u have a 99 viper acr
aston martin db7
lightning
and sl600

....but u dont have cable yet? i dont get it.

its hard to get cable when youlive out in the country in the middle of nowhere
 
I've been told I'm getting cable this month, but who knows...:rolleyes: If I do, I still remember all of those porn sites with those videos I wanted to download....:p
 
I'm gettin DSL by the end of this month. I cant wait.
 
Originally posted by Josh
I've been told I'm getting cable this month, but who knows...:rolleyes: If I do, I still remember all of those porn sites with those videos I wanted to download....:p

i was thinking the same thing ;) :lol:
 
2 things.

1) funny user status "i hate being probed"

2) how did u get all those sweet cars? are they yours, or your familys? did they buy them for u? what do your parents do that u are so wealthy?

awesome cars, though. i would be the happiest guy in happy-land if i had a viper or aston martin.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
You guys are sick. I had a cough and you guys come out making nasty noises. :yuck::p



Hey man, I had to fart.:D I ain't holdin' it in for nobody.:p
 
Originally posted by SaleenASL
2 things.

1) funny user status "i hate being probed"

2) how did u get all those sweet cars? are they yours, or your familys? did they buy them for u? what do your parents do that u are so wealthy?

awesome cars, though. i would be the happiest guy in happy-land if i had a viper or aston martin.
CRAP, im missing Conan...
anyway
1 i just watched signs and now im on the alien bandwagon
2 my dad bought them all for me, he ownz his own company and has factories here in ontario...
i got to go now guys, i dont wanna miss conan...
bye bye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back