How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'd like to play register a name on yahoo, go to beginners, Bonzo's Montreaux room, and post your name here so we can invite you to a table...:)
 
Have you noticed how many of the room names in the Social Lounge are named after Led Zeppelin songs?
 
Done...:)
 
Nope. Have never payed attention to the names of those rooms.:(
 
Damn pool. I cant get back in. It wont load.
 
Never seen the forums as dead as they are right now.
 
New day. Anything special happening today?
 
WOW! I have never seen this thread this dead before. :eek:
 
Just thought I'd contribute
 
Hellos.
 
nobody better be a postwhore

or else!

I see you guys with low post counts DONT DO IT!
 
so what's up every1? Oh and BTW did anyone see where Gil's dad died this morning? :cry:
 
Yeah its kinda sad but all the people at :gtp: should be nice to him.
 
Yes, but you're twelve. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back