How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan is posta PM me about the PotD and yet he hasn't...Stupid Jayy!
 
Who's gonna name the room?
 
Anybody up for a good game of Yahoo Pool?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
Originally posted by Josh




Um, you probably know more about America than I do....so...don't be upset that I don't know who the **** the Prime Minister of Canada is.:p

we'd be upset if you actually knew him! :D
 
Well if anyone wants to play pool with meh and gt2, we'll be in room "Yesterdays".
 
Originally posted by Josh




Um, you probably know more about America than I do....so...don't be upset that I don't know who the **** the Prime Minister of Canada is.:p
I don't even think most of my friends know who our Prime Minister is.:haha:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


we'd be upset if you actually knew him! :D


He's that bad, eh?:D
 
Originally posted by Josh



He's that bad, eh?:D

damn, Bush's an astrophysician compared to him! he speaks like an ass in both French and English!

makes me wonder why he's been elected that long, everyone's fed up with him!
 
Almost like albertas premier.. hes a crazy alcoholic but somehow he keeps findin his way to election... Just a few years ago he got totally hammered and got his driver to take hime to a homeless shelter. He then proceeded to yell at all the bums and tell them to get jobs and their ruining the province.
 
:rotfl:

our premier looks like he's a wino... and he combs himself with butter... fat lardass. he's not gonna stay there too long
 
haha
funny thing is Kleins been in office for 8 or 9 years now
guess hes doin some good.... no PST and all
 
damn, i feel like downloading some Rammstein... :confused:
 
the Si-R is lookin good
now all i need is a set of rims
 
How come you guys aren't playing pool?
 
Auf Vi Der Zein... my german's not too good.
 
not really. i'm downloading a bunch of various mp3 right now... :p
 
goodnight Klostrophobic
 
Work in progress!:D
 

Attachments

  • werwer copy.jpg
    werwer copy.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 47
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Because I'm too good. I don't want to embarass anyone. :p




Blah, whatever.:D I wasn't really trying when I played you.:) Yeah,...something like that.:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back