How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
later, whitez
 
and BTW.....im going to play F1king basketball on friday...any bets?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
am i the only one who thinks the Google page is cheesy as hell right now?
With the different colors at the top? No you're not the only one.....:haha:
 
somebody make a thread and ill check it out tomorrow
 
Hellos, Good Morning
 
ohh dats ugly(google)
what are some good background sites PR
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
nice avatar, Josh :p


Thanks.:) I sorta like it, but I'm still looking for something else.:) Something cooler.:D
 
Hello MistaX.:)
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
how do you like Mr. Chretien??


Huh?:confused: Is that the dude in your avatar or something?:lol:
 
Waking up at 1:18AM Kicks ass!
 
I got my mouse earlier today in the mail, and um, you were right MistaX, it "r0x0rs.":p
 
I'm thinkin I could change the face on that avatar every now and then
 
Originally posted by Josh



Huh?:confused: Is that the dude in your avatar or something?:lol:
The Canadian Prime Minister. Goes to show how much Americans know about Canada.:rolleyes:

:p j/k;)
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Chretien is a gimp and couldnt ever move like that, which makes it funnier
I was trying to find a pictur of him with one of his weird faces
couldnt fint a good one though
 
Originally posted by Josh
I got my mouse earlier today in the mail, and um, you were right MistaX, it "r0x0rs.":p

Now all you need is DSL/Cable/T3/OC256.
 
No i'm talkin one of his twisted up gimp faces
haha
even more so than the usual
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
how do you like Mr. Chretien??

if you could make him dodge bombs, it'd be even better!

stupid dumbass... :rolleyes: George W Bush looks intelligent aside of him!
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Now all you need is DSL/Cable/T3/OC256.


I know.:)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

The Canadian Prime Minister. Goes to show how much Americans know about Canada.:rolleyes:

:p j/k;)



Um, you probably know more about America than I do....so...don't be upset that I don't know who the **** the Prime Minister of Canada is.:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back