How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh
You could always shrink the text in your sig...so it's not as big.:p

Heaven Oh Heaven by Nu flavor

1st time i saw u gurl
u turned me upside down
i cant stop think bout ya
my head is spinnin round
i got to find a way
to get wiht u some how
gurl i'm so crazy for ya
u knoe i want u now
and every minute of every single day
I'm dreamen of how it could be
and evry night
b4 i fall asleep
i'm prayen dat soon u'll b here with me
heaven oh heaven cant u help me
i looked into her eyes now she's all i see
heaven oh heaven cant u help me

Darn, you beat me to it.
 
Hello Death.:) Not much is up with me. Just downloading 3 videos.:cry: It's gonna take days...
 
Nothing here.
 
new background!
 

Attachments

  • bg.jpg
    bg.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 111
Hey stevie, where did you get the dancing primeminister?
 
took the old dancing hitler one and stuck his head on there
 
New background for me too!
bluedesktop.JPG
 
haha
look at the similarity in out task bars mustang man
 
All I need is one more gtplanet.net and you need winamp and supercars.net
 
Heh, i forgot to look at your taskbar, so never even knew you were at the GTF. :)
 
I'm not really active over there
I've been a member since Oct. 2001 and i have under 300 posts.
 
We suck because we go to the GTF?
 
No, you just genericly suck.
 
Oh, well as long as we don't suck anything too yikky.
 
3:29pm Wednesday here.
 
me is pissed...

stupid cable company employees are on strike, and they thought it would be fun to cut the cable lines, so no one has TV anymore... :mad:

bunch of dumb****s... i better not see one of those damn vans nearby, i swear to god i'm gonna set it on fire... :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
I hear a van coming!
 
Well at least you have internet, cuz if my cable company desided to be ghey i'ed be stuck witout tv or net :)
 
:rotfl:

I'm sorry, but that's too funny.:D I'd also be pissed like a mofo though if they did that **** to me.:)
 
Oh well, i'm outta here. Gotta go help at the R.S.A.
 
i mean, they cut the TV service to 400 000+ peeps, because they're pissed of their work conditions... :rolleyes:

there are other solutions than this one, i think... at least i can vent my frustration somewhere... (there's not a straight wall in the appartment anymore... :D)
 
later, M-Man!
 
Anyone see the Super Mario Sunshine commertial yet?
ITS SO GAY!
 
I haven't seen it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back