How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos Jessica??
 
...TATINEE...:thatsodd:
 
Pool.:p Intermediate Mama Kin if you wanna join.:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
...TATINEE...:thatsodd:
:lol: oh mybad. I thought you were talking about someone else. :p Im soo use to her Tatinee name.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Maybe later. I got a game of my own going on.:p:devil:


Too good for us, eh?:D



Um, maniac, I invited you, and you joined the table, but immediately left...wtf?!?!:confused:
 
Well **** it wont let me back in. As soon as I accept the invitation it disconnects me from the room. :thatsodd: I'll restart my puter and see if that changes it.
 
Latersssssssssszzzzzzz


umm okay laters. GG fellas
 
Hurry the hell up.:p
 
G'night Noc.:)
 
Nah.:( I'm about to go to bed too.:cry: Gotta get up at 7:00am.:sleep:
 
Yeah, I'll play tomorrow if you want.:)



Anyhoo, g'night.:D
 
ok, its time to go to sleep...ill get 4000 tomorrow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back