How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible to dirve them with their tops down?
 
i posted about this in another thread...but:

what ever happened to the torque and HP curves. why arent these in GT3. i really wish they were. they were in GT2 and showed your car's HP and Torque values at specific RPM ranges.
 
They are in Arcade mode aren't they? Or am i thinking of something else?
 
See ya
 
I wish i had as many posts here, as i do in the GTF.
 
Who won?
 
hello peeps

howe many posts do you have in GTF Mustang?
 
I have 1125 posts at the GTF.

Bear in mind there is no 'How many replies can we get??' topic over there.
 
Originally posted by Mustang man
I have 1125 posts at the GTF.

Bear in mind there is no 'How many replies can we get??' topic over there.

Hah. Yeah. But there is the Word-A-Ma-Jig.... :rolleyes:

:D
 
I don't think i've posted in that yet.
 
I've only got bout 2 maybe 3 hundred posts in this thread. the majority of mine are from club threads
 
Not me. I'm only into Ps2 games.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back