How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
party over, i suppose.
 
did you read S4 my times for Midfield?
 
I'll play pool with ya stevie.:)
 
finally, after 20 minutes of re-loading I got my black GT40. i have the GT40 race car already, and a white with blue stripe, but i really wanted a black one.

bad news is i saw a slick blue one that i want now.
 
amateur-gt all stars. one of the prize cars is the ford GT40. i have already won a white one, in the past. i did the race again, and used the save trick to get a black one. it took me 20 minutes, though. i also saw a sweet blue one.

what was there not to get?
 
why are there so many versions of the skyline and lancer? i really like the skyline, and i also like the lancer, but why so many versions? that space could have been used for other cars.

they can have all the versions of cars they want in the future, though, when u d/l them.
 
thats what i thought,

like do we really need 12 different versions of the lancer
 
i don't have a ps2 & don't tell me 2 buy one of them either cuz I want an Xbox more than a PS2...and I don't have the money for both :cry:
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
yes gt3

go buy gt3 you lousy cheap bum!!

he probably doesnt have ps2. not everyone has a lot of expendable cash.
 
why do u want an xbox over ps2? i can understand people who want both, but not the people who want xbox over ps2.
 
Originally posted by SaleenASL
why do u want an xbox over ps2? i can understand people who want both, but not the people who want xbox over ps2.

i was thinking the same thing
 
i don't know, when iget the money I'll think I'll flip a coin. Xbox for project gotham or ps2 for GT3 & GTC.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back