How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome :D it's my favorite, too, but i live in phuckin america so all people care about is baseball and nascar

what do you think about that damn tri-nations match? last weekend i think, New Zealand was robbed man, i think the referee should be beaten, lol
 
Originally posted by EricTheMonster
i don't know celsius, lol but i get what you mean

so rugby, yes?
that's right, you americans aren't on the metric system.
 
oh. are you talking about rugby union. I reckon that is ****. Rugby League I mean I like. :)
 
eddy - is league just country wide?

steviemofo - cool, i have 2 days, i can't wait for my test
what kind of car do you think you'll get, if any?
 
I really, REALLY dislike Rugby.

Bunch of sweaty, bulky men who chase a silly shaped ball round a grass field.
 
i dunno eric. only Queensland (where I live :)) & New South Wales are into league. Everywhere else is into the ****ty sport called Australian Football (AFL) were the bounce the ball on the ground and kick it between four posts.

It is real crap, don't even think of playing it :D
 
I have about 1 year and a half to go until i sit my final Licence test. (3 tests over here: Learners, Restricted and Full)
 
yea dude, i don't like australian football, it blows ass, i'm just talking about the national teams, wallabys and all blacks, those
 
i'll go ahead and say what i would say next cause i don't wanna wait

i'm looking for a '92 Civic Si cause i'll be buying a car soon, but if one of those doesn't show up, and i'm doubting it's gonna happen, i'm thinking about an early 90s maybe also '92 intergra
 
I'm looking for a Skyline. GT-R's are $45,000+ at their cheapest, so i may just go for a 'Mini GT-R' - R32 GTS-4. They cost from $8000-$11,000.
 
See ya.
 
I sure b hopin I dont b gettin in da habit a typin like dat shizzzzz
 
Dear god no!!!
 
OMG!

That was a riot!

Yo Stevie Mo

WUZ up Saleen
 
Originally posted by boombexus
OMG!

That was a riot!

Yo Stevie Mo

WUZ up Saleen
That was rather insane.:lol: But we got to leave that ghetto language out of GTP.:p;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back