How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fingers feel dirty after that episode!

10-4 on leaving the Ebonics out of GTP! :lol:
 
Originally posted by boombexus
My fingers feel dirty after that episode!

10-4 on leaving the Ebonics out of GTP! :lol:
:lol: Hah, that was fun.;) Well, I'm out. Dead tired. Talk to ya tomorrow probably.;)
Later
 
Yeah, that was fun!

Later on Saleen!
I'll see ya soon!

Peace,

Boom
 
getting close to overtaking GC style for the 22nd top poster in GTPlanet. :)
 
I wonder what Number I am on the top posters..
 
i dunno. go members > top 20 > keep going through the pages :)
 
I have to whore some more...I want to get into double-digit PPD.
 
j/k About the whoring part, but I do want to get into double-digit PPD.
 
well, look at it this way. there is 7,220 members, take that into account and 49 aint so bad. :)
 
Hm, yeah I guess you're right. But consider that about 25% of those accounts are 0-post accounts.
 
OIC. Simple. Post more..that'll get your PPD up :lol:
 
Yeah, I'll just hang out in HMRCWG, that will do it.
 
Take away that 25% that still leaves 5415 members :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back