How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still havent beaten MistaX's record of 720 in a day :|
 
If you look it took me a month! to get 700!
Im not too bothered, mind you allot of recent posts were in the test forum. Since I got a new job, I have more time to post
\($_$)/

methinks ill be off now to play FF6 for a while
 
Im gonna murder you all :)
 
:yawn:

Soo...
 
MistaX, i have to admit you made some nice avas.. Especially that r34 you have there.. :)
 
I guess the 3 hours i spent on these avatars were worth it.
 
I think this thread is dying...
 
I think you're an idiot but you don't hear me yelling it all over the place.
 
Originally posted by   
why do you say that pinhead?

Because his head is shaped like a Pin Maybe?
Although I doubt he could make such good avatars if that were true
 
Heh dick huhuhhuhuhuhuhuhu heheehehehehehehehe dundanana
Impression of bevis and buthead
 
? I havent played it scince my mates came around on sunday. Where I owned them in the 4 player mode.
 
Well yeah Keeno_UK has one, but he leaves it at my house, because he is a stupid dick who cant remember to take his stuff back home
 
The reason I'm saying that this thread is dying is because activity in it has been gradually slowing down (That could partially be due to school starting, but it is slowing way down).
 
This is scary!!! No-one's posted in this for two days!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back