How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TATINEE
:rotfl: Where was I when all this was going on? haha

You say it like it's a bad thing. :eek:
 
bored.jpg

I know I am
 
Originally posted by RVDNuT374
I give girls wild and crazy sex.:D :D :D

No I give girls wild and crazy sex, you just give them 🤬.
 
Why are you so negative about it...?
 
Because he sucks thats why.
Negativity is what fuels me at the moment.
hey I could be the new klos..........................errr no
 
But it's so bad for the environment...
 
Is that meant to be funny.................................because it just sucks :p
 
no, it's using an analogy to try and get you to stop...
 
Dont let me go over there! *waves fist*

you suck! oh its true its damn true :)
 
56k.
damn.

can i d/l it?
 
Its about 7mb so just right click and save as!
 
Thats Me and Keeno_UK driving in a 2 player race and I captured it with a TV capture card. Im the Mazda 6 and Keeno_UK is the RX-8
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
Damn I need a PS2. I'm stuck with the graphics of GT2

Me hasnt played PS2 for a while and I lent GTC to a friend, Ive been busy recently. All ive been playing is Final Fantasy 6 on the PSX. I would lend ya my ps2 but ya live in canada and my ps2 would get cold up there :)
 
Very true
I knit my PSX a wool cap and shes been working like a charm ever since.
 
Susie Homemaker becomes a geek. :D
 
Oy.

What's new all?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back