How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh




Don't call me to bail you out of jail when you get pulled over.:p

there's not a single cop car in the Province that can go that fast... :D

i doubt i'll do anything dumb, it's not my car, and it's a 100 000$ car anyway... :nervous:
 
180Kph or Mph?

I don't think the car could do 180Mph..
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


there's not a single cop car in the Province that can go that fast... :D




Do you guys not have police helicopters/airplanes?:confused:
 
stops at 168 mph according to mags and Acura's website... i don't want to see if it's true.
 
Originally posted by Josh

Do you guys not have police helicopters/airplanes?:confused:

I've never heard of a police airplane in my life..
 
Originally posted by MistaX
180Kph or Mph?

I don't think the car could do 180Mph..





Probably 180mph...



I mean, heck, my car reads 160mph...
 
Originally posted by Josh





Do you guys not have police helicopters/airplanes?:confused:

there are helicopters, but lately they've been busy checking for pot in cornfields... :lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh

Probably 180mph...


I mean, heck, my car reads 160mph...
But your car sucks..
 
Originally posted by MistaX


I've never heard of a police airplane in my life..





On highways here and in other states I've seen signs that say crap like, "Watch your speed. No tolerance." Then had a picture of an airplane then a "/" with a car on the other side of the slash, and said "Surveillance" under the pictures.
 
Originally posted by MistaX

But your car sucks..




Ah, yes, I forgot.
 
Originally posted by Josh

On highways here and in other states I've seen signs that say crap like, "Watch your speed. No tolerance." Then had a picture of an airplane then a "/" with a car on the other side of the slash, and said "Surveillance" under the pictures.







Stop making big spaces in your posts.


They don't use planes! thats just to scare people.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


at least he has one...

I'll have my Hachi Roku in a few months, bitch! :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX








Stop making big spaces in your posts.


They don't use planes! thats just to scare people.




















































You're saying police don't have airplanes?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


I'll have my Hachi Roku in a few months, bitch! :)




No comment.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


I'll have my Hachi Roku in a few months, bitch! :)

if you say so... there's a rotten one for sale not too far from here, 750$
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


if you say so... there's a rotten one for sale not too far from here, 750$

Whats so bad about it?

Is it the 85 GT-S?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Whats so bad about it?

Is it the 85 GT-S?

i can see inside the trunk without looking through the window... it's a GT-S, 86 i think, but the frame is rusted out, it would probably collapse if hit by a 10 speed bike...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i can see inside the trunk without looking through the window... it's a GT-S, 86 i think, but the frame is rusted out, it would probably collapse if hit by a 10 speed bike...
Awww.

If it just needed a paint job, I'ed look into it :)
 
quick Hachi-Roku trivia: with which car does the AE86 Hatchback share its taillights?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
quick Hachi-Roku trivia: with which car does the AE86 Hatchback share its taillights?

The Levin & The Trueno both have the same taillights. :p
 
Originally posted by MistaX


The Levin & The Trueno both have the same taillights. :p

yes, but both share them with another car. know which one?
 
Nope.

MkII Supra maybe.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Nope.

MkII Supra maybe.

nope, far more cooler car than that.

flip that pic upside down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back