How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan needs to make the spamming restrictions a lot tighter for GTP5.:)
 
How so RVD? I know what you mean by the double posting but it is hard when you have a community so big. He should take the hack that I have so it stops the double posting.
 
If this thread was a $1 a member we would be friggen Rich(Like if one member Posts 1 post everyone gets some Bling Bling)
 
If every post could be sold for a dollar, then we'd be righ enough to buy everyone in the forums some nice new jewelry.
 
We would really have over 350,000 Bling Blings so i really get a Ferrari 360 or a 575M
 
I would buy R8s for the whole crowd
 
I'll have the ODS R8...
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
How so RVD? I know what you mean by the double posting but it is hard when you have a community so big. He should take the hack that I have so it stops the double posting.

You know how a lot of people come in this thread and post useless garbage like; huge spaces between words, y0 1337, and
smiley posts. It needs to be stopped before GTP becomes Spam paradise, which it's becoming.:(
 
La De Da..

GTP is boring.
 
Yeah but I think its quite difficult to monitor spam posting all the time. You can be either quite leniant on it (like here at GTP) or very strict (like some of the other forums I visit, ive seen people get banned for posting even small amounts of spam)
 
there should be a thread for the sole purpose of spamming
 
Why the hell would that be?

Postcounts are gone next version of GTP.
 
Wow a whole day with no one posting in here. :rolleyes:
 
This thread is too far down the page, so I bring it up.

Hello GTPness.
 
Josh, Doug think's you've died, as you haven't been on AIM.
 
I haven't been on AIM at all lately. I have barely even been at GTP since...September 12th.;)




I'm still alive, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back