How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
dayyumn... 2 more days of posting like that, and my PPD (post per day) will drop to 35!

finally...
 
Mine rises. :D
Ii was away 11 days and it only dropped by 3.
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
Why do you want it to drop?

because i can't stand how high it is... i was posting like crazy, last winter... i calmed down since then, but the number's still there...
 
you guys could help me with photoshop?

everytime i pick a tool, it opens up the tool's sub-menu automatically, showing me the tool's options'.

how do i get rid of that? it wasn't doing it a few weeks ago!

here's a pic of what i mean...
 
Just don't hold the mouse button down. Just a quick click will do. If you hold it it comes up with the sub-menu.

Sorry about the O...kayy post. I'm on kazaa so my internet is slow at the mo.
 
that's the problem... it comes up when i do a quick click... :reallyodd
 
No clue
What are some good reliable compact trucks that I could pick up for a decent price(used)
 
Hello fellow early-night dwellers!
 
Hey GC. Its actually 2:30pm where I am in Australia. ;)
 
hello

8^)
&^O

bleh, i'm bored...
 
Well um..

Hoo-za! It's 12:38 AM.
 
here it's 00:33...
 
I'm too lazy to look at the bottom of my screen to see what time it is.
 
nice ass, Josh! :drool:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
nice ass, Josh! :drool:






:D Thanks, Punk! I've been waiting a long time to hear you say that....erm, nevermind.:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by Josh


:D Thanks, Punk! I've been waiting a long time to hear you say that....erm, nevermind.:reallyodd

i better edit that out, some people with dirty minds will think i'm trying to hit on some under-legal age teens... :lol:
 
I feel like an outsider - surrounded by americans. :scared:

Hang on, PR is canadian.
 
Stevie's a Canuck too.

w00t! the Habs are 6-0 in preseason games! go Habs go! 25th Stanley Cup this year! :D

uh... nevermind... :o
 
yep. in Alberta to be precise.
 
Oh. Well I'm surrounded by americans and 2 canadians. :nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back