How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 20 or so posts and I'll have 200 in the last 24.
 
w00t! killed a fly, bare handed!

mAdD tItE sKiLlZ y0!
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
Pretty damn clost to the states though.
Your poor bastard.

I'm like half way across the Earth from the states. :)
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790

Go PunkRock! :rolleyes:

ever tried to catch a fly? they're hard as hell to catch! :lol:
 
I catch em all the time. It helps that this year is one of the worst I've ever seen for flies.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
ever tried to catch a fly? they're hard as hell to catch! :lol:

Did you kill a fly, or a small mosquito?
 
I hate it when I catch them but I get them inbetween my fingers and they make a mess on my hand. It's not pretty.
 
i thought you americans and canadians were lucky and don't have them buzzing, flying bastards.
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Did you kill a fly, or a small mosquito?

a fly.


fly.gif


you know, these things?
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
I hate it when I catch them but I get them inbetween my fingers and they make a mess on my hand. It's not pretty.
Well, your supposed to take them down the street and let them go there if you catch em between yo fingaz.
 
No, I mean like right inbetween two fingers. They usually get crushed instantly.
 
Ah, i see Punk.

BTW, interesting conversation we're having... Hehe.
 
indeed.
 
i want a Datsun 510 :(

these things are so cool!
 
Well it's time i head out. I probably'll have to wake up early tomorrow... Maybe a 9 or so. Well, goodbye all.
 
ooh, i think i'm gonna fire GT2! been a good while!
 
later GC
 
:gnasher: this piece of absolute shit. That's 3 friggin' times now the bastard restarted on me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back