How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to pass ghostrider...:D
 
BMJ is in 'da house...:rolleyes::D
BMJ(blabber mouth Josh)
 
I'm so bored...;)
 
I'm so tired...;)
 
I'm so sexy...;)


err, I mean...uh...:thatsodd::lol:
 
Talking to myself is fun, I should do it more often...
 
If anyone wants to talk to themselves now is the time to do it..........
 
Ah, finally someone else to talk too...

Don't get me wrong, I love talking to myself, but sometimes ya just gotta talk to someone else...:D
 
BORING!!!!!
 
la de da de doo
 
:p
 
:mad:
 
:D
 
Tazz getcher arse back in here...:lol:
 
:thatsodd:
 
Lezz Shizzle my nizzle...
 
I'm bout to fall asleep man...
 
BOO!!! I guess this scared everyone off.. :D hehehe
 
Yo Josh, jump right on in there or you gonna lose.. :D :D
 
Another Milestone Passed: 2700 That's right you are the man!! Lets have a drink for that :drink: :cheers:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Do what??


I dunno, it's something Snoop Doogy Dog always says on his songs...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back