How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely can't let BMW catch up to us...;)
 
Originally posted by Josh




Are you in a state of denial? YOu know I'm gonna beat you...:D
Your to close, I need my space..
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Cool, so I guess its out?

Just a multiplayer test. It's available all over - gamespot for example. Nvidia.com has it too. I think the full thing comes out in october or november.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Just a multiplayer test. It's available all over - gamespot for example. Nvidia.com has it too. I think the full thing comes out in october or november.
Oh I see, do you get online with it or just server mode?
 
Are we gonna hit 3k together?
 
Huh? Are we?
 
Are we are we are we?
 
huh huh huh huhuhh?
 
I could download and give it a shot.
 
Slowly, but surely catching ghost...😈
 
Originally posted by Josh
Are we gonna hit 3k together?
If you get there first will you wait for me? Seriously..
 
Its hard to see with all that blood running to my eye's.
 
Yeah, I would(I guess I should say that I WILL,because I WILL get to 2999 first;))
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Oh I see, do you get online with it or just server mode?

This test is online only, it's the compatability test. It's like most of the other games, you can start a server, and people use the game locater (built in) to find you, and log in and out at will.
You know what, scratch that, there is an option for local games, so you can play on a lan at school and such.
 
Do you go online with it? ie Maybe we can meet up sometime.
 
you know what you two should do. get up to the same number, pick a time to both log on and race to 3000. Say the last 50 - 100 posts. He with the fastest server wins.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Yeah, I would(I guess I should say that I WILL,because I WILL get to 2999 first;))
Ok then I will wait for you as well.. DEAL ;)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
you know what you two should do. get up to the same number, pick a time to both log on and race to 3000. Say the last 50 - 100 posts. He with the fastest server wins.


Ha, I'll just go to my brother's dorm room for that race...😈
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Do you go online with it? ie Maybe we can meet up sometime.
Next time I plan on making a dedicated server (today, the name was "Tom's super server", so I'd look for that one when you go on), I'll give you the name and address, or we can just meet up in one already created. I play under the name Maximus.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
you know what you two should do. get up to the same number, pick a time to both log on and race to 3000. Say the last 50 - 100 posts. He with the fastest server wins.
Make it durning the day cause my computer at work kicks but with the DSL line..:D :D
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Next time I plan on making a dedicated server (today, the name was "Tom's super server", so I'd look for that one when you go on), I'll give you the name and address, or we can just meet up in one already created. I play under the name Maximus.
Maximus, hummm Thats a good one. Ok let me see about getting it and maybe we can slam some day. ;)
 
Hello Saleen Man...:D
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
what's doin Saleen?
Nothin much, just very bored.
I'm gonna try and download Woflenstein again:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Nothin much, just very bored.
I'm gonna try and download Woflenstein again:D
Hey great we can all get on and kick each others ass.
 
I think I've got Ghost on the wagon too. Maybe we can all secretly log on to the same game, and tilt the balance of power in our direction with our collective might!!:D
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I think I've got Ghost on the wagon too. Maybe we can all secretly log on to the same game, and tilt the balance of power in our direction with our collective might!!:D
So, exactly how does it work? How could we all be on the same game, and team up? Or kick each others ass like Ghost said:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back