How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tom, I downloaded RTCW today so I have it tonight if your around. Or if I am around to :D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Oh man, do I have to :cry:


Nah, I guess I can share the sandbox with you too...:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
2 mods bitching at eachother..., ah...what a good example you're setting...:rolleyes:
Go read the last post of the last page, doofus, and stop makin yourself look stupid:D
 
Hey BMW, you should fix this---> THE U.SA.
 
I'm tryin ghost, but the S is havin trouble turing silver for some reason, I got the code and word right:confused: I'm gonna try again
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3

Go read the last post of the last page, doofus, and stop makin yourself look stupid:D


:rolleyes:
 
Here...

U.S.A.
 
crap man, you're getting further away ghost...:D
 
gotta cath up...:lol:
 
We can't have a sloppy U.S.A. around. :)
 
2878
 
then we'll have to post in code, wont we?;)
Im on.....
 
qwevuasovhqewrjoshbqeovhqweo'bvgetqbo[evoqsbon uoqwervuobAIMquoefbvi quob
 
I got it, but I don't wanna...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
why isnt anyone postin?

Good question...:thatsodd:
 
§§§§§
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back