How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't actually worrying about my posts but the topics posts but you're right.
 
remember I dont have anything against it, just trying to stop you from being called a cheater.

As for your theme? There ya go!:D
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3

I didnt say he couldnt, I'm just tryin to protect him from being called a cheater. :D


cheater schmeater, I'm a cheater...:D

I've probably made 50+ posts containign ONLY smilies, oh well...:p:lol:
 
What did you say on 519 anyway, it would take years to get there.
 
Originally posted by Josh



cheater schmeater, I'm a cheater...:D

I've probably made 50+ posts containign ONLY smilies, oh well...:p:lol:
under certain condidtions that manaul on page 519 syas that OK:D
 
.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
What did you say on 519 anyway, it would take years to get there.
you want me to go back?:lol::rotfl:
 
meaning.. (sorry my posts are confusing but they're not mixing with yours they're on the post topic before)
 
someones, gonna have to go, REAL BAD, REAL QUICK:D
 
I'll explain dan, as in the sence of the bathroom
 
Hey Josh, they are playin Sienfield reruns 2 times a day on FOX23 down here in Green Country!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back