How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we need Josh back to get this over..
 
Playing any wolfinstein tonight yet?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
My wife made some goolosh or something like that. It was very good. :D

I'm afraid that I only know how to cook certain things:
1 frozen things
2 leftover things
3 pasta
4 eggs
5 1-631-821-3500 Ring ring "Hello Domino's..."
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


I'm afraid that I only know how to cook certain things:
1 frozen things
2 leftover things
3 pasta
4 eggs
5 1-631-821-3500 Ring ring "Hello Domino's..."
What no wife or girl friend to cook for you? :lol:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Playing any wolfinstein tonight yet?

I logged on for a little while to get my fix earlier. I am getting to be an excellent sniper in that game.😈
I played some Unreal Tournament earlier, and I had totally forgotten how good I'm not at that game.:D I got spanked all over the place.:(
 
I see lets reheat the frozen leftovers tonight. yum yum :eek:
 
Code:
This is so very cool
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
What no wife or girl friend to cook for you? :lol:

No wife :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Haven't seen my GF in 2 weeks. She's been traveling due to work, and won't be back until the 28th.:( oh wait :D :D
 
Fine dont talk to me...
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Fine dont talk to me...

AHHHHHHH!!!, quick quick post something, you have a 666 in your totals!!!!
 
I see how it is...You guys must be getting the BMW syndrome...
 
Dont talk to Tazz575 and blame him for stupid things...
 
so how is everyone...
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
so how is everyone...

Good, sorry for dissapearing.
What are you getting blamed for?
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


I logged on for a little while to get my fix earlier. I am getting to be an excellent sniper in that game.😈
I played some Unreal Tournament earlier, and I had totally forgotten how good I'm not at that game.:D I got spanked all over the place.:(
Cool I can't wait to try Wolfinstein tonight..
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
so how is everyone...
I am back as well. So Tazz you come to see history I the making?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I am back as well. So Tazz you come to see history I the making?

You mean my reaching 800? Why that's so very kind of you, but I wouldn't call it history...:D
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


No wife :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Haven't seen my GF in 2 weeks. She's been traveling due to work, and won't be back until the 28th.:( oh wait :D :D
So does this mean your sick of the frozen and can foods now?
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


You mean my reaching 800? Why that's so very kind of you, but I wouldn't call it history...:D
Ya 800 lol lol oh sorry ah 800 posts right.. :)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
So does this mean your sick of the frozen and can foods now?

Nah, we don't live together. In fact, we've only been dating a short time. If we start cooking together, that's too big of a step for me:eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back