How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
Want to see cheating?

watch out, he's gonna open ten or twenty post windows, and bang them out one after the other.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Because he thinks it's more fair when you are on an ISDN, and he has the advantage.:D
True :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
blah blah blah...
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


watch out, he's gonna open ten or twenty post windows, and bang them out one after the other.
Hummmm never thought of that, Hummmmmmm;)
 
I don't care...:(
 
yada yada yada....
 
Josh I need to go home now. Will stop and wait for me tonight?
 
yack yack yack...
 
I won't just stop posting, but I'll post a LOT slower, and won't exceed 2980...
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
This is cool: §§§


Press ALT+789 on that number keypad on the right side of your keyboard, then let go to get a "§"

ALT+168 to get a "¿"
 
Originally posted by Josh
I won't just stop posting, but I'll post a LOT slower, and won't exceed 2980...
Ok I will take your word on that. Tom is my witness.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Ok I will take your word on that. Tom is my witness.

And we all know that Superman never lies.:D
 
Originally posted by Josh



Press ALT+789 on that number keypad on the right side of your keyboard, then let go to get a "§"

ALT+168 to get a "¿"
Doesn't work on a laptop :(
 
You gotta watch out for Tom...😈

I just received a PM from someone, and they(I won't say who;)) want me to, "WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!":lol:
 
Ok got to go the wife is getting pissed.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Ok got to go the wife is getting pissed.


Alrighty...:D

I'll be here waiting near the crossing line's for ya...;)
 
Originally posted by Josh
You gotta watch out for Tom...😈

I just received a PM from someone, and they(I won't say who;)) want me to, "WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!":lol:

Superman may not lie, but I hear he is a wicked practical joker:devil:
 
Adios Amigos...:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
You gotta watch out for Tom...😈

I just received a PM from someone, and they(I won't say who;)) want me to, "WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!":lol:
Well if thats the case then you will win because I got to go now. I will be on later tonight to get my 3000 post mark.

Later all

Tom, I have the RTCW demo and will try it out tonight, so if your around I will be here.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Superman may not lie, but I hear he is a wicked practical joker:devil:


:lol:;)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Vaya con dios mi amigo.


I'm not too good with Spanish, since it's been 4 years since I've taken it, so I used Alta Vista to translate that, and it came up with, "My friend goes with God." Is that what you meant to say?

Just wondering because I know alta vista usually always screws translations up badly...
 
I need to go somewhere..., tired of this darn computer...:(
 
Originally posted by Josh



I'm not too good with Spanish, since it's been 4 years since I've taken it, so I used Alta Vista to translate that, and it came up with, "My friend goes with God." Is that what you meant to say?

Just wondering because I know alta vista usually always screws translations up badly...

Go with God my friend
Walk with god my friend.
It's kind of an language idiom, where it means more than it says on paper.
 
Originally posted by Josh
I need to go somewhere..., tired of this darn computer...:(

Works for me, I need to make dinner anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back