How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it wierd, I didnt know we had any sub-forums
 
Ahh, dont use turtle wax, go to "the other place" to see my post
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
I didnt know we had any sub-forums


Neither did I...:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
go to "the other place" to see my post


:lol:"the other place":lol:

Anyways, yeah, I already saw that post...:D
 
We'll have to tease Zero bout being a Sub-moderator:D Now there are 3 levels of mods!
 
What are the 3 levels? Super(thats ME!:p), regular(thats you:lol: ) and SUB(thats ZERO;))
 
hehehe, SUBZERO...:lol:

Time for a name change...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
What are the 3 levels? Super(thats ME!:p)

I dont plan on being a reg forever. Then You guys will have nothin on me:devil::Poke::D j/k:p
 
Hopefully one of these days me & ghost'll be up'd to admins...:p
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
lest start callin him subzero:p


Alrighty...:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hopefully one of these days me & ghost'll be up'd to admins...:p

over Jordan's dead post count. Of course, in 2 months, it will be:D :p
 
See ya later :p
 
Hello Saleen...:p
 
Saleen Man, you here?
 
Well, I guess you're not...:(
 
Strange...:thatsodd:
 
PHP:
WHAT IS SYNTAX HIGHLIGHTING???
 
So, what is Mr. Saleen Girl, err...I mean Man up too?:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back