How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long will it take for me to hit 10,000 posts? Wanna make a bet on a date...?
 
I bet I can hit 10,000 posts before Christmas...:eek:
 
:eek: It'll be hard though...:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

ok


How about Christmas? Or is that too far away?:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh
:eek: It'll be hard though...:D
ya, before christmas is like impossible, but ya, i think you can do it.
If Josh can't do it, chances are, everybody else can:p
 
Originally posted by Avenger803
Look, another reply!!!:D



:lol:



I thought ZeroCool was GTPlanet Team Captain...:confused:

Are you two sharing, or what's the deal? Just curious...
 
I had better get started...:D
 
If I wanna finish before Dec. 25 '01:D
 
I was talkin' about Owls too man...:D


I just loooooove watchin' Owls...:lol:
 
I am so tired, but I gotta hit 10k before X-MAS!!!!!!!!!
 
If I post 100 a day, it shouldn't take TOO long...:thatsodd:
 
I've posted 93(counting THIS post)times today:eek:
 
I think i've posted like 30 times today, wasn't on here much today........
 
I edited your post...:p
 
Congrats on 1900...:D
 
:thumbsup:
 
I'm getting post happy...:p
 
how long will this post keep going? who knows? lets all just keep adding............i see these posts and im like :eek: !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back