How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I gottsta go now...:(

I'll talk to you all later, and HOPEFULLY GHOST IS GONNA BE HERE TOMORROW...;)
 
Josh!! I told you to wait!! anyway, no one is in here now, so I'm gone:D
 
Cool, Josh, you just got to 3000 before I left. Cool idea with everyone logging on as you. Um sure that will happen some day.
 
Why is it no other Brits use this forum. It really pisses me off that Ive got noone to speak to half the time.
 
Problem is its 8 or 9 o clock here, before youre even out of school (or work)
 
I'm here again. Only stopping in though, sorry I can't talk
 
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:


AAHH!
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Hey cool, someones here. Its 7:45. What about you?
1:45 a.m. Well, sorry I can't stay, I think i'm gonna go:sleep:
Guess that's the problem, did you just wake up?? If you did, it's when everyone who posts in here is either already asleep or just going to sleep:(
 
Yeah, I know. I got up 1hr ago. Have a nice :sleep: and I'll see you later.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Yeah, I know. I got up 1hr ago. Have a nice :sleep: and I'll see you later.
I might be on tomorrow night at this time, and then maybe we can chat. Cya around:)
 
I get to talk to myself and reply to all last nites now then...
 
Im trying to get a Skyline R34 (blue) and an Evo VII in the same picture.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back