How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just noticed, you've been here less time than me and youve got over 1900 posts.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Ive just noticed, you've been here less time than me and youve got over 1900 posts.
Oh well, you'll catch up. I'm nowhere near the top posters though, BMW///M3, Josh, Ghost, Jordan:eek:
 
Not in the way that they weren't true, they were just.... poor quality.:D Traditional me.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
I think Beemer found this string nearly immediately.
yep, I remember when I was like 200 posts ahead of him. Now he's 400 ahead of me:eek: anyway.......
What kind of games do you got for your comp?
 
Ive just thought, I can call BMW anything to do with, well, BMW's. Best not call him a Bumwipe.
 
The comp I was talking about involved GT, I was jsut thinking what I could do. Any suggestions.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
The comp I was talking about involved GT, I was jsut thinking what I could do. Any suggestions.
HUH?:confused:
 
Forget the last comment. Yeah, only once, last year. I hope to go again.
 
Absolutely amazing. Its not just about the 24hrs. Its the whole weekend (Thurs-Mon). The cars on and off the track were amazing.
 
I must have seen nearly every car that weekend. The Saleens ruled.:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back