How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by danpollard
Absolutely amazing. Its not just about the 24hrs. Its the whole weekend (Thurs-Mon). The cars on and off the track were amazing.
Ya, I bet they were. I would love to go someday:cool:
 
THe weekend was all a great laugh, we had drag races on the French streets (including camper vans:eek: :eek: ), watched a guy do handbrake turns straight into a bin....
 
Originally posted by danpollard
THe weekend was all a great laugh, we had drag races on the French streets (including camper vans:eek: :eek: ), watched a guy do handbrake turns straight into a bin....
Camper Vans Drag Racing!!:eek::lol: I would love to see that:lol:
 
This years looked like the McLaren F1's. Ask Pako if he can make you an avatar with one... That would be really cool.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
This years looked like the McLaren F1's. Ask Pako if he can make you an avatar with one... That would be really cool.
Maybe I will ask him, that would be cool:cool:
 
There was nothing they could do, the crowd was too large. We had two RX7's racing too.
 
And a TVR Cerbera racing an Escort Mk 1, tuned up. Needless to say the TVR won. But only just.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
There was nothing they could do, the crowd was too large. We had two RX7's racing too.
I love RX7's. Man, I would love to go someday:(
Well, I gotsta go man, my dad needs the computer:( Sorry I couldn't stay longer:cry: I'm sure somebody else will come here soon. I might be on here when you wake up;)
Later
 
Im really sorry Saleen, Ive gotta have my dinner. Ill see you here l8r. Say in an hours time (9pm here). Hope you can make it.:)
 
Cool, we posted that at the same time. Hope to see you whenever!;)
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Im really sorry Saleen, Ive gotta have my dinner. Ill see you here l8r. Say in an hours time (9pm here). Hope you can make it.:)
I might be here. not sure, cya:D
 
What are you bloody plokes talking bout, eh?
 
Hey Tazz, have ya updated your site with my data?
 
Hullo, any1 else here?
 
I just wanted to talk to sumone i have been crusing the site and barely replying since there arent any topics i am truly interested in.
 
answer as fast as you can to this post. Ill see how many I can post until you do.
 
Hey Im here too. Sorry Im late. Ill be back in a minute. Just going to check the challenges...:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back