How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have you had any interest in the Castle Wolfenstein game?
 
I like it, Pako really does nice work. I'm pretty sure that the car doesn't spin out though.
 
Not really (I must learn how to quote), Ive always been a racer, computerised & non-computerised. Anything else, I just do.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Was urs by Pako 2 or did you make it?

I made this one, and the one I'm trying to locate on my HD right now. (The upcoming one is the core of my being)
 
Originally posted by danpollard
You read that post!:eek: That was ages ago.

I have an excellent memory.
Quote with the blue button on the bottom right of each post that says quote. Next to it is edit, and you can edit your own posts. Comes in handy when you goof up a post, and it's not understandable.
 
I don't know, I was thinking about it, but I have a few things to do later, and I want to play Wolfenstein with Saleen man.
 
I just discovered that. I already knew about edit so I dont know why i didnt take in Quote.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
I just discovered that. I already knew about edit so I dont know why i didnt take in Quote.

Yes, I saw after I had posted. It's the timezone difference.:D
 
I wonder where I am in the posting table. Back in a min....
 
Originally posted by danpollard
I see youve just changed your avatar.
Pako had changed it a little for me after I had done this one (this is the original) It looked better his way, but It somehow just wasn't mine. As soon as I find a compatible video codec for XP, I'm going to mess with it a little more.
 
Ive got a lot of posting b4 I catch anyone. I will though.:D
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Youre only a few posts behind Zerocool.

Must beat Zero!!!
I can't believe I broke the top ten:D
 
Man that's a killer leap. 900's to 1500 for Pako. That a heck of a lot of posting to get into contention.
 
Pakos trying to make me one with both a Skyline & an Evo 7 in it. If he can, that will rule.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
I just wanted a Skyline. Saw this and got used to it.

I love skylines. I used to have a Nissan 240sx (the japanese 180 I believe) and it was one of my favorite cars. My friend bought the 300zx, and I was too big to drive it really. The seats were small, and way too narrow for my shoulders.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back