How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by danpollard
Pakos trying to make me one with both a Skyline & an Evo 7 in it. If he can, that will rule.

If he can't pull it off, I'll be really surprised.
 
Yeah, I think its just a case of getting a blue Skyline, racing it until you meet an Evo 7, then overtake it.
 
I saw loads of Skylines in Le Mans in June. Two really cool ones had plates:

N1SMO
T6KYO The 6 looked more like an o.
 
So, are you guys allowed to eat Beef again, or is that still a grey area?
 
Yeah, been allowed to for ages. Some people still don't though.
 
I'll try again to 800. Ive gotta go in a few minutes (its coming up to 11pm) and I want o get to 800.
 
Had Salmonella (Sp???) from eating chicken in a restaurant when I was 5. Didn't eat it again for 20 years!!!
 
800 is a nice place to be. I was there yesterday I believe.:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back