How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh
Oh, that's why the times were so low, using those Polyphony 001 cars...;)

I havent done that track with anything but F1's.
 
Pako, did you get some dinner?
 
Yeah i chatted with Tazz at bout 3:30 est.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


I havent done that track with anything but F1's.


I think I used an F1 once...it was awesome...:D

I also used one of those cars with like 63 HP, and um...it was horrilbe...:lol:
 
I went to Pizza Hut tonight! yum yum
 
Like a Mini, or Suzaki Alto, i'd never do that, did it take like 10 min 4 one lap?
 
Hey, ghost, can you go to the 3000 REPLIES thread you started, and help me figure out why I can't use the avatar Jordan made me...?

Is it because it's not a jpg or gif?:confused:
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Like a Mini, or Suzaki Alto, i'd never do that, did it take like 10 min 4 one lap?


Not sure how much time was on the clock, but it was probably around 10 minutes...........when I was half-way around and decided to quit...:lol::p
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hey, ghost, can you go to the 3000 REPLIES thread you started, and help me figure out why I can't use the avatar Jordan made me...?

Is it because it's not a jpg or gif?:confused:
Lets take a look -------->
 
Originally posted by Josh



Not sure how much time was on the clock, but it was probably around 10 minutes...........when I was half-way around and decided to quit...:lol::p

:rotfl:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Lets take a look -------->


You gonna meet me in the thread?

I guess the thread is called, "3000 posts?", and not 3000 replies...:p
 
It should work, why do you think it doesn't?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
It should work, why do you think it doesn't?

Because, I right clicked on it, copied the URL, and pasted the URL into the custom avatar bar, and pressed submit, and it told me I couldn't use it...:thatsodd:

What is it I need to do to get it to work?
 
Originally posted by Josh


Because, I right clicked on it, copied the URL, and pasted the URL into the custom avatar bar, and pressed submit, and it told me I couldn't use it...:thatsodd:

What is it I need to do to get it to work?
Just right click and save as and put it on your desk top then brose to it from the members options!!
 
Love the new avatar Josh, your Honda 2000 is great.
 
Thank you ZeroCool:D

No ghost, I haven't gotten it yet, but I will eventually...:p
 
Getting sleeping listing to the TV..
 
:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
goto aim josh!!

What is u guy's screennames?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Pako, did you get some dinner?

Not yet, actually just decided that I didn't want to cook so I'm gonna head out and buy food.

Later,....
 
Originally posted by Pako


Not yet, actually just decided that I didn't want to cook so I'm gonna head out and buy food.

Later,....
See ya Pako.. I'll make you some Taco's tomarrow. :D
 
Later Pako.
 
THANKS A MILLION FOR HELPING ME WITH THE AVATAR GHOST!!!:D:D:D:D


ZeroCool- My AIM SN is MNYBTLOJZ
 
Originally posted by Josh
THANKS A MILLION FOR HELPING ME WITH THE AVATAR GHOST!!!:D:D:D:D


ZeroCool- My AIM SN is MNYBTLOJZ
No Problem, glad I could help..
 
I'm back...:D
 
Josh- ZeroCoolGT85.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back