How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks like everyone is posting sinceless dribble here so here I go.
 
Originally posted by Pako
I here Ghostrider, are you?

Probably makin' taco's again aye?
Thats going to be tomorrow!! :D
 
Why are there interstate hiways in Hawaii?
 
I see your back from your trip. Was good I take it?
 
Woooh, don't scare me like that!:eek:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I see your back from your trip. Was good I take it?

Yeah, it was awesome. Feel in love with a new guitar while I was down there.
 
So did I miss anything?
 
Originally posted by Pako


Yeah, it was awesome. Feel in love with a new guitar while I was down there.
Cool, I have a fellow worker the plays and good guitar. :)
 
Really....I play bass. Maybe we could hook up for a little jam some time. :D
 
I'M BACK!
 
Originally posted by Pako
So did I miss anything?
hummmmm, I don't think so. Josh and I got over 3000 posts thats about all. I did not get on last night, the pres. was on and it got to late. :D
 
Welcome back
 
Oh yeah, Congrats you guys on the 3000+ posts. You guys are truly addicts.

:lol: I'm only half of an addict.
 
Originally posted by Pako
Really....I play bass. Maybe we could hook up for a little jam some time. :D
Well maybe but your a little far away :(
 
Well, gotta fix some dinner for my starving, dying son. Come to think of it, I'm pretty hungry too so I talk to you guys later tonight.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Hey Zero, I see your a new Moderator?

Oh yeah, gotta here this one before I go.
 
Well, the dialogue seems pretty slugish so me thinks I'll fix me spinage(sp?).
 
Originally posted by Pako
Oh yeah, Congrats you guys on the 3000+ posts. You guys are truly addicts.

:lol: I'm only half of an addict.
Not really!!
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Well maybe but your a little far away :(

And yes it would be. Pretty soon will be able to jam online. :D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Not really!!

What do you mean not really?
 
Originally posted by Pako


What do you mean not really?

I am not an addict, I am not an addict!!!
 
Originally posted by Pako


Oh yeah, gotta here this one before I go.
Everybody keeps talking about the door being left open or something. :D
 
Originally posted by Pako


I am not an addict, I am not an addict!!!

You don't see me posting aimlessly while noone repleys do you?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Everybody keeps talking about the door being left open or something. :D

:lol: indeed

I need a "Threads Read" count to add to my "post count". :)
 
Yeah i'm the new moderator of the Sub Forum Team GTPlanet.

BMW calls me SubZero, Josh gave him the idea.

Talentless is also a new moderator GTPlanet Race Series Sub Forum.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Yeah i'm the new moderator of the Sub Forum Team GTPlanet.

BMW calls me SubZero, Josh gave him the idea.

Talentless is also a new moderator GTPlanet Race Series Sub Forum.

So who eventually became the Captain?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back