How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well guys, thats it my brother is finally married. I was a groomsman. It was kinda fun!
 
Why did you block me on im
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
your brother
cool, I walked a bridesmaid down the aile flawlessly, as she said yesterday at rehearsal I was goin to fast
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3

cool, I walked a bridesmaid down the aile flawlessly, as seh said yesterday at rehearsal I was goin to fast
LOL was she good lookign
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
LOL was she good lookign
:eek: better believe it! I think the best one when it comes to that! I was afraid of what who I was goin to walk was gonna look like. I'm not that self centered, just, well you know what I mean, dont ya?
 
I knwo what you mean...
 
I got in a fight with my g/f today...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back