How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont usually come on this thread , i'm just curious as to where is everybody , i've never seen it so quiet??
 
I wanna know that too:thatsodd: I wonder where Josh is?
 
Where is he? He is always here? Maybe he's taking his girl to a ngiht out at the town..
 
I wish I could do that:( I need to stop this.
 
waahhaay !!! there's someone there , LOL nice one taz i've been on about 20 times tonight i can't get any info on the board v board , which needed to be submitted tonight , have you been updated on this yet ?? thanx!
 
Its ok BMW you're time will come..
 
BMW and I are talking again. Its weird how your opinions change when you get a chance to talk to them huh?
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
waahhaay !!! there's someone there , LOL nice one taz i've been on about 20 times tonight i can't get any info on the board v board , which needed to be submitted tonight , have you been updated on this yet ?? thanx!
Me either I ahve no clue...
 
Now where did everyone go..
 
Evo you gotta catch up to me...
 
At 1000 you can change your title..
 
Originally posted by *Evolution VI RS*


dont even care... i dont spend my life on here
Mean either I have really slowed down...
 
So do you remeber when we posting like 700 times in 2 days...
 
oh well! thanx anyway , suppose we'll find out tomorrow if we were submitted in time , cheers , my first reply tonight , nice one!!:)
 
I hope i didn't ...I didn't hear anything...
 
Originally posted by *Evolution VI RS*
damn... remind me to never take 2 shots in a period of 10 seconds withot any chaser
Even I know better then that...
 
What are they shots of?
 
well i got a fill... then after i took it he just filled me up again... what was i gonna do? not take it... ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back