How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jsu think couple of nights ago I was on 350, u were on 700.
 
dan..........you sure are posting a whole lot with no responces...............
 
he talks to himself...This thread is to gain a bunch of replies. Some people chat in here all day.
 
Good God dan raised his post count like 900 in 2 or 3 days...
 
that's why i dont say much in this thread , my brain would run out within 20 posts (max ) i dont know how u guy's can find so much to talk about , and what connection are u guy's on because u dont half throw in them replies QUICK!!
 
:thatsodd:
 
yeah but isnt that kinda cheating to get posts? talking by yourself to yourself...........?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yeah but isnt that kinda cheating to get posts? talking by yourself to yourself...........?




Yeah, kinda...:( Sometimes I talk to myself in here, but I only talk to myself for about 10 posts, and then I wait till someone else comes in to chat with me...:D
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
and what connection are u guy's on


I'm on cable...:D
ghostrider uses cable at work, but ISDN at home...
I guess most use cable or DSL...


One of these days I'm gonna post from my brother's dorm room, they all use T3 lines...😈
 
i dont know what kind of connection i have..............i just bought this computer like 2 weeks ago.
 
When you go to a website, do pictures load immediately? Does it take like half a second for things to open up? If not, you're probably on a 56k modem...
 
as u can see my connection is **** slow u probably changed the subject 5 times before i get a reply in , but i am definetly getting cable now " FAST OR WOT " i'm on 56k at the moment at this rate it would take me nigh on 8 years to reach 1000 posts .lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back