How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey myu bro got married Saturday. I was in the weddin'. check page 754 I think.
 
And the last couple of pages in the chit chat in the "other" forum if ya wanna know 'bout it.
 
Ya, I saw it over the weekend. :)
 
Hummmm this looks funny:

There are currently 3 members and 0 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 40 on Aug. 21, 2001 at 06:04 PM.
ghostrider
 
?At home again, I dunno. Gotta go mow in a few
 
man i was looking 4 this thread!!!!!! well its here. so whats up people?
 
250!!!!! this is my second day. I love gtplanet
 
hey saleen. i changed my avatar cause it was the same as you.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
hey saleen. i changed my avatar cause it was the same as you.
Thats right, you better recognize:D
j/k
you didn't have to change it ya know:)
 
i know, i only got it cause it was a viper. and you know, vipers kinda my name. :)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i know, i only got it cause it was a viper. and you know, vipers kinda my name. :)
CHANGE IT BACK NOW!!!!!!!!j/k
SSSSUP Ghost?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

CHANGE IT BACK NOW!!!!!!!!j/k
SSSSUP Ghost?
Not much just pokin around the forum a little before I go home. :drink:
 
nah, everyone should have diff avatars. i just thought a viper would go good with my name. :)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
nah, everyone should have diff avatars. i just thought a viper would go good with my name. :)
It does, your name is ViperConcept, don't you think your avatar should be a Viper Concept?:cool:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

It does, your name is ViperConcept, don't you think your avatar should be a Viper Concept?:cool:
I think it does!!:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back