How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but i dont wanna get it. you had it first. its not fair to you.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yeah but i dont wanna get it. you had it first. its not fair to you.
Who cares, lots of people have the same avatar:)
 
anyway im gonna go. im gonna go eat. ill make 300 by end of day though. bye bye.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
anyway im gonna go. im gonna go eat. ill make 300 by end of day though. bye bye.
Later
 
I'm almost at 2000. I PM'ed Jordan and asked him if there was a member status change at 2000 cuz I didnt change mine yet, he said there wasnt, but he just might have to make one. I guess we'll find out if he made one;)
 
Whats a man to do with so little time?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
I'm almost at 2000. I PM'ed Jordan and asked him if there was a member status change at 2000 cuz I didnt change mine yet, he said there wasnt, but he just might have to make one. I guess we'll find out if he made one;)
Well you never know what he's got up his sleeve..:)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Well you never know what he's got up his sleeve..:)
Let's find out whats up his sleeve.:thatsodd: Only one more;)
 
Congrats on the 2000 posts. I think your the first member thats not a mod to get that.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Congrats on the 2000 posts. I think your the first member thats not a mod to get that.
Ya, I think so
 
:mad::mad: What kinda ripjob is this??:mad: My status didn't change:mad: Oh well:D
 
Yes I just confirmed that and you are, Congradulations Saleen. ;) :)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Yes I just confirmed that and you are, Congradulations Saleen. ;) :)
That's weird:confused: Everyone I talk to in this thread, they're all moderators, I'm the only one who's not:confused: Very Very Strange........:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
:mad::mad: What kinda ripjob is this??:mad: My status didn't change:mad: Oh well:D
Give it some time. Why don't you change it yourself?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

That's weird:confused: Everyone I talk to in this thread, they're all moderators, I'm the only one who's not:confused: Very Very Strange........:reallyodd
Not really alot of members talk here..
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Give it some time. Why don't you change it yourself?
I like to leave it the same. See if there is anything up that sleeve of Jordan's.......:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by Josh



bash.gif
:lol::rotfl::lol:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I like to leave it the same. See if there is anything up that sleeve of Jordan's.......:thatsodd:
Sounds good..
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Not really alot of members talk here..
Ya, but the people I do talk to a lot, you, Josh, BMW, Tazz, you're all mods:D
 
-> :weird: -> :weird: -> :weird: :!:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back